Classes » THEO 540, Summer 2007
Liturgy and Sacraments
The course introduces public prayer of the church, the Sacraments and the liturgy of the hours. It includes the study of the Christian understanding of the liturgy, the sacraments in general and the sacraments of initiation and sacraments of healing from a biblical, historical, systematic, and pastoral perspective with attention to current issues in sacramental theology.
- Mondays, 18:30 to 21:00, Rm 101
- Tuesdays, 18:30 to 21:00, (Unknown location)
- Wednesdays, 18:30 to 21:00, (Unknown location)
- Thursdays, 18:30 to 21:00, (Unknown location)
- Fridays, 18:30 to 21:00, (Unknown location)
This tuition applies to domestic full-time students. Tuitions for international, senior, and auditing students may vary.